COVID 19 DELAY - we are open for business but with a reduced capacity. Orders may be delayed by a few days.
Maths Gear's very own Steve Mould and Matt Parker perform sell-out live shows as Festival Of The Spoken Nerd, along with geek songstress Helen Arney. Their first tour show, Full Frontal Nerdity, is now a fantastic Digital Disc of the Versatile kind (it's a DVD), or for added pixels you can buy a download gift pack.
You don't just get the show: both options are crammed with exclusive extras, alternative soundtracks, subtitles (including English, Klingon and Binary), a 20-page booklet full of bonus nerdity and a code to download the show in HD.
Only want a download of the show? Go here to buy it instantly from just £π (£3.14). You can also buy or rent it from iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, Youtube Movies, Xbox and Microsoft Store - just search your favourite platform for "Festival of the Spoken Nerd" or click here for the full list.
Or buy one of these options from Maths Gear:
- DVD: includes a code sent via email for a free HD download of the show. DVD is in PAL format. Price = p196 pence = £11.93 - SORRY - SOLD OUT!
- Luxury Download Gift Pack: we send you a special edition of the 20-page booklet, which contains a code that the recipient can redeem for a free HD download of the show. We also email you a second code so you can get a free download of the show too. The perfect gift for yourself and a friend! Price = p154 pence = £8.87
You can also get their other two shows Just For Graphs and You Can't Polish A Nerd in the same formats - click here for the full collection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The download code inside the gift pack can be redeemed at the Spoken Nerd shop by following this link.
What do I get in both versions?
- 100 minutes of Full Frontal Nerdity, live at London's Bloomsbury Theatre.
- 85 minutes of specially filmed DVD extras including "Backstage Nerdity", "The Mould Effect Effect", music videos, bonus science features and more.
- Subtitles in English throughout the show and all extras.
- Binary subtitles and partial Klingon subtitles - plus English translation from Klingon. More subtitle options available to download from our website including Morse Code, Hex, alphabetical and Markov process.
- Director's Commentary
- Director's Commentary of Director's Commentary
- American Language Soundtrack
- Slightly Safer For Schools Soundtrack (all of the science, none of the swears)
- 20-page printed booklet full of bonus nerdity
- This DVD & download has been classified by BBFC as suitable for ages 12 and over.
- Download is High Definition, DRM-free mp4 format (main show 1080p, extras 720p) and is guaranteed to work anywhere in the world!
Will the DVD work in my DVD player?
This DVD is not region locked, but it is in PAL format. It will work on most modern DVD players and laptops, but we cannot guarantee this (especially in North America where NTSC reigns supreme!) so please check your system before ordering. More on PAL vs NTSC is here.
Why get the download gift pack?
We know some people prefer downloads, but also want a physical object to go with it. If you buy the download gift pack, you'll get a code to download everything that's on the DVD in High Definition, but also a specially printed edition of the 20-page booklet (always the best bit of a DVD anyway!) wrapped up in a snazzy cellophane bag. We've even signed the booklet, making it the perfect gift for nerds who are already living in a future without DVD players. Or in an NTSC-only DVD region.
What the critics said about the show
**** “The nerd show to end all nerd shows” (The List)
“Charm and perky curiosity is in its DNA” (Guardian)
**** "Great, funny, clever… even the heckles at this terrific show are smart" (The Scotsman)
“Wonderfully witty” (Chortle)
**** “The geeks have inherited the earth in a show that's smart and funny” (The Skinny)
“Physics porn for the sci-curious” (Fest)